Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use, and EMR Assessment &/or Supply of Products/Services Terms and Conditions
This pertains to the websites emrstop.com, emrstop.net and emrstop.org
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EMRStop Pty Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EMRStop Pty Ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EMRStop Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Contents on this website may represent information displayed under the general terms of "fair use". By fair use, we mean that this site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, social justice issues, etc. --and of course, of public health issues related to
EMR exposure which, in our opinion, is of a relatively suppressed nature and which should be of extreme concern to consumers, citizens, and relevant public and private service decisionmakers, researchers, authorities, institutions, committees and governments throughout the world.
In many cases we have included the full text of the article rather than a simple link because we have found that links frequently go "bad" or change over time. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in the precedent witnessed in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Contents upon this site placed under terms of fair use should be handled under such terms.
1. The materials on EMRStop Pty Ltd's web site are provided "as is". EMRStop Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EMRStop Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EMRStop Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EMRStop Pty Ltd's Internet site or via the products sold by EMRStop Pty Ltd, even if EMRStop Pty Ltd or a EMRStop Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EMRStop Pty Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EMRStop Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EMRStop Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EMRStop Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EMRStop Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site in their entirety and is not responsible or in control of the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EMRStop Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ASSESSMENT SERVICES
8. Terms of Provision of Electromagnetic Field Audit/Survey Services
LIST OF ACRONYMS
It is not possible to guarantee, and the provision of electromagnetic radiation assessment services is supplied without specific guarantees of any kind.
This is due to the following reasons that are completely out of EMRStop's control;
1. The very nature of EMR is based around flux and is constantly changeable. Any source of radiation is likely to be controlled by a third party completely out of the control of EMRStop Pty. Ltd., that may make modifications to the emitted power, the signal nature, the nature or direction of the antenna(s), or any other aspect of the signal, transmitter/transceiver or antenna(s), including the addition of further transmitter systems in any location. Further parties unrelated to the original EMR emission source may also at any time commence or discontinue emr emissions which may affect the levels of EMR within an assessed area.
2. The signals that are monitored at any specific time of the day (or set of times) may or may not be reflective of the total levels of electromagnetic emissions that are to be experienced at any one temporospatial point or series of measured points in space and time. Outputs of mobile phone tower antenna arrays, for example, can vary substantially in their output at different times of the day dependent upon the level of cellular traffic being serviced by the transmission systems. Estimates given as to total potential power outputs based upon signals measured are only that—estimates—and are in some cases highly approximate.
3. The audit/survey does not include any part of the electromagnetic spectrum for which the audit/survey is not specified. For example, many transmission towers now carry "backhaul" transmitters that are designed to communicate at significantly different frequencies to the ones typically being measured at (for example) GSM/UMTS/WCDMA frequencies. It is possible that new technologies might be introduced at any time which may or may not be known of or regulated, at any part of the electromagnetic spectrum and with any of a myriad of different signal natures, and detectable or not.
4. Any statements given either verbally or written with respect to potential safety are to be taken as relative and approximately indicative only, and based upon a judgement of relative conspicuousness only, as the area of knowledge of humanity with respect to the biological effects of sub-thermal electromagnetic fields is not well developed. The vastness of the electromagnetic spectrum combined with the unlimited possibilities of variant signal modulations, modes, pulses, waveforms, transients, intended and unintentional singals, amplitudes and amplitude variances upon any given frequency, combined with other non-EMR environmental variables and biological exposure variables that may be of significance, gives an infinite array of possibilities that have not yet been (and may never be entirely) mapped. Humanity's understanding of these factors is also modulated by scientific controversy and, potnetially, the marginalisation of certain studies (or scientific results) by those who control, influence, or have a vested interest in the radiation exposure governance factors in any legal territory. It should also be noted that various scientific authors and metaanalysts have stated that there is NO SAFE LEVEL of electromagnetic fields that can be specified, as even extremely weak EMF's have on occasions been shown to have significant biological effects on living tissue, and do not necessarily follow dose-dependent relationships.
5. Particularly ELF and ULF magnetic and electric fields can be altered by appliances that are being used upon circuits, or transient RF emissions from external sources can be picked up and retransmitted, and such phenomena can cause readings to vary substantially.
6. Governing Law: EMRStop Pty Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the Federal Area of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.